Process safety focuses on preventing fires, explosions and accidental chemical releases of hazardous substances through application of good management and design principles. Process safety incidents can have catastrophic effects and can result in multiple injuries or fatalities, as well as substantial economic, asset and environmental damage. We have designed this Process Safety E-Learning course to educate all that are involved with hazardous operations from operations to leadership. Take a look at the course video
Under health and safety legislation, everyone working at a facility should understand:
- What is process safety and how does it impact my facility?
- How has my facility integrated process safety management into our activities?
- What are the consequences of ignoring process safety and good process safety management?
A straight forward solution to these questions is to up skill staff in process safety.
The Introduction to Process Safety E-learning Course includes modules on the following topics:
- History and Importance of Process Safety
- Legal Requirements
- Process Safety Models and Concepts
- Process Safety Management
- Knowledge and Understanding
- Managing the Risks
- Commitment and Leadership
- Review and Improvement
The modules can be started and stopped at any time and the course has been configured to suit all learning styles, with a variety of visual, audible and kinetic activities integrated.
Course Duration: 6 – 8 hours.
Discount for April – June 2020: $100 NZD + GST for all courses (70% off!)
(~69 USD, 107 AUD, 99 SGD, 97 CAD, 489 yuan, 7500 Yen, 55 GBP, 62 EUR incl tax)
Other Useful links